Women’s Health Probiotic
● 12-Strain optimal probiotic blend for optimal potency
● 20-Billion CFU
● Contains prebiotic Inulin – food for the probiotic’s survival
● Third-Party Lab tested to ensure potency and stability
● Formulated by a board-certified doctor with 20+ years of experience
● Shelf Stable, no refrigeration required
● Vegan and manufactured without dairy, gluten, soy, or GMOs
Does your digestive system feel out of balance sometimes?
Are you looking for a daily probiotic designed to target the specific needs of a woman’s body? Just like the gut, a person’s vaginal microbiome is home to billions of bacteria. It’s always a good idea to consult with a health care provider if there are any concerns about vaginal health such as vaginal yeast infections or urinary tract infections (UTIs). The Women’s Health Probiotic helps to support vaginal and urinary tract health. If you’re looking for a daily women’s probiotic, the Women’s Health Probiotic is the one for you!
Proprietary delivery System Optimal Probiotic Blend Multi-strain for optimal potency Vegan
Benefits of Women’s Health Probiotic
- Helps maintain healthy, balanced vaginal flora
- Helps support healthy female urinary tract
- Supports digestive health
- May alleviate occasional gas and bloating
- Helps maintain a healthy gut barrier
- Supports healthy gut immune function
- Supports healthy immunological response in the gastrointestinal tract
Who Is this for?
Probulin’s Women’s Health Probiotic is formulated specifically for women and the specific needs and demands of a woman’s body. This vaginal flora and UTI probiotic offers broad-spectrum yet targeted support for women looking to support their overall digestive health on the daily. The Women’s Health Probiotic is gentle enough for everyday use and can support a person’s overall digestive and vaginal health.
How to Use
Adults can take one capsule daily with or without food to help support digestive health. For best results, take Women’s Health Probiotic at bedtime. There’s no need to refrigerate after opening, as these are shelf-stable. It’s always best to collaborate with a healthcare provider when taking any supplements or medications.