Total Care Immune Probiotic**
● 100 mg of Eldermune™ (equivalent to 4,225 mg of whole elderberry)
● 10-Strain optimal probiotic blend for optimal potency
● 20-Billion CFU
● With prebiotic Inulin – food for the probiotic’s survival
● Includes Prebiotics and Postbiotics
● Third-Party Lab tested to ensure potency & stability
● Formulated by a board-certified doctor with 20+ years of experience
● Shelf Stable, no refrigeration required
● Vegan and manufactured without dairy, gluten, soy, or GMOs
Does your digestive system feel out of balance sometimes?
Are you seeking out the perfect probiotic that also supports your immune function? Our Total Care Immune Probiotic is a 10-strain, 20-billion CFU probiotic blend, derived in part from fermented fruits and vegetables, that features 100 mg of Eldermune™ (equivalent to 4,225 mg of antioxidant-loaded whole elderberry) to help support your immune system while supporting overall digestive health. Elderberry has been used for centuries for a variety of health-related uses. Today, it is a common addition to immune-supporting supplements because of its antioxidant properties and beneficial nutrients that are believed to help support the immune system. If you’re looking for immune system and gut support in just one capsule daily, the Total Care Immune Probiotic has your name all over it.
Proprietary delivery System Optimal Probiotic Blend Multi-strain for optimal potency Vegan
Benefits of Total Care Immune Probiotic
- Immune-supporting elderberry
- Antioxidant properties of Whole Elderberry
- Supports digestive health
- May alleviate occasional gas and bloating
- Helps maintain a healthy gut barrier
- Supports healthy gut immune function
Who Is this for?
You may have heard of elderberry syrup or even used it before. This is because elderberries are full of antioxidant properties and other nutrients that may help support the immune system and a healthy response to occasional stress. Consider our probiotic for immune system support an option for those looking to pack a one-two punch with elderberry and a daily probiotic, with prebiotics and postbiotics, all in one supplement.
How to Use
Adults can take one capsule daily with or without food to help support digestive health and immune function. For best results, take Total Care Immune Probiotic at bedtime and during times when you’re seeking immune system support with the help of elderberry. There’s no need to refrigerate after opening, as these are shelf-stable. It’s always best to collaborate with a healthcare provider when taking any supplements or medications.