P-PAK™ Colon Health Probiotic
● 12-Strain optimal probiotic blend for optimal potency
● 20-Billion CFU
● With prebiotic Inulin – food for the probiotic’s survival
● Third-Party Lab tested to ensure safety & efficacy
● Formulated by a board-certified doctor with 20+ years of experience
● Shelf Stable, no refrigeration required
● Vegan and manufactured without dairy, gluten, soy, or GMOs
Does your digestive system feel out of balance sometimes?
Are you tired of feeling occasionally bloated or gassy? The P-Pak Colon Health Probiotic is here to address issues like occasional gas, bloating, and irregularities. It contains a highly concentrated blend of beneficial bifidobacteria supplement that target the digestive system. This 12-strain probiotic blend achieves optimal potency while supporting pH in the colon. Our colon-targeted P-Pak Probiotic may support your body while it works to help keep the gut in balance so that you may feel comfortable and regular on a daily basis.
Proprietary delivery System Optimal Probiotic Blend Multi-strain for optimal potency Vegan
Benefits of P-PAK
- Targeted colon support
- Helps to support pH level in the colon
- Supports digestive health
- May alleviate occasional gastrointestinal gas or bloating
- Helps maintain a healthy gut barrier
- Supports healthy gut immune function
- Promotes healthy skin
Who Is this for?
The P-Pak Colon Health Probiotic is ideal for those looking for extra colon support and may support occasional gas and bloating as well as support regularity. Lifestyle challenges such as diet, normal aging, overuse of medications, stress, and the environment may all contribute to a digestive imbalance of beneficial bacteria such as Bifidobacteria. This is a great probiotic for anyone looking for occasional colon support while maintaining normal flora in the body.
How to Use
Adults can take one capsule daily with or without food to help support digestive health. For best results, take P-Pak Colon Health Probiotic at bedtime. There’s no need to refrigerate after opening, as these are shelf-stable. It’s always best to collaborate with a healthcare provider when taking any supplements or medications.