Daily Digestive Enzymes
• Broad-spectrum plant-based and probiotic-based digestive enzymes
• Help to support digestion
• Designed to assist with digesting more challenging foods like gluten and dairy
• Third-Party Lab tested to ensure potency and stability
• Formulated by a board-certified doctor with 20+ years of experience
• Shelf Stable, no refrigeration required
• Vegan and manufactured without dairy, gluten, soy, or GMOs
Are You Looking for Assistance with Digestion?
Do you find that certain foods are harder to digest? Daily Digestive Enzymes are a great addition to the daily routine. While probiotics work hard to balance the digestive tract, digestive enzymes work to break down hard-to-digest foods into smaller molecules that the body can then use.
Daily Digestive Enzymes support healthy digestion of potentially difficult foods such as gluten, dairy, grains, beans, certain vegetables like broccoli and cabbage, and more thanks to Probulin’s MAKPro Enzyme Blend. While digestive enzymes occur naturally in the body, often in saliva and other organs, extra support in the form of Daily Digestive Enzymes is an excellent alternative for those that may experience occasional gas, bloating, and indigestion.
Third-Party Tested Vegan Broad Spectrum Probiotic – based enzymes
Benefits of Daily Digestive Enzymes
- Supports digestive health
- Helps break down fiber, carbohydrates, proteins, dairy, and more
- May support digestion
- May help occasional bloating, gas, constipation, and indigestion
- Helps the body break down difficult-to-digest foods
Who Is this for?
Daily Digestive Enzymes are ideal for those looking for a little extra gut support. Digestive enzymes help support the breakdown of hard-to-digest foods. If you’re looking to support your digestive health and help alleviate occasional gas, bloating and indigestion, give the Daily Digestive Enzymes a try.
How to Use
Adults can take one capsule with a meal. For best results, take Daily Digestive Enzymes with at least two of your largest meals each day. There’s no need to refrigerate after opening, as these are shelf-stable. It’s always best to collaborate with a healthcare provider when taking any supplements or medications.