Total Care Women’s UT Probiotic** Capsules
● 4 unique probiotic strains support the female urinary tract
● 12-Strain optimal probiotic blend for optimal potency
● 20 Billion CFU
● Probiotic with Prebiotic Inulin – food for the probiotic’s survival
● With prebiotic Inulin – food for the probiotic’s survival
● With unique postbiotics for additional digestive system support
● Third-Party Lab tested to ensure safety & efficacy
● Formulated by a board-certified doctor with over 20+ years of experience
● Shelf Stable, no refrigeration required
● Vegan and manufactured without dairy, gluten, soy, or GMOs
Does your digestive system feel out of balance sometimes?
Vaginal and urinary tract health is an important consideration for women when it comes to these delicate microbiomes in the body. Just as our gut has a microbiome, so does the vagina. The bacteria found in the vaginal flora will vary from person to person, but certain strains are almost always present. Just like the gut, a person’s vaginal microbiome is home to billions of bacteria. It’s always a good idea to consult with a health care provider if there are any concerns about vaginal health or urinary tract infections (UTIs). If you’re looking to support a healthy female urinary tract and a balanced vaginal microbiome, Total Care Women’s UT Probiotic capsules are designed to target specific needs of good bacteria where it belongs.
Proprietary delivery System Optimal Probiotic Blend Multi-strain for optimal potency Vegan
Benefits of Total Care Womens UT Probiotic
- Helps maintain healthy, balanced vaginal flora
- 4 key strains to support the female urinary tract
- Supports digestive health
- May alleviate occasional gas and bloating
- Helps maintain a healthy gut barrier
- Supports healthy gut immune function
- Supports healthy immunological response in the gastrointestinal tract
Who Is this for?
This women’s UTI health supporting probiotic capsule is ideal for people looking for support for a healthy vaginal flora and urinary tract. The vagina has its own microbiome, just like the gut. The Total Care Women’s UT Probiotic may help support a healthy digestive tract and vaginal flora, but may also help prevent UTIs.
How to Use
Adults can take one capsule daily with or without food to help support digestive health. For best results, take Total Care Women’s UT Probiotic at bedtime. There’s no need to refrigerate after opening, as these are shelf-stable. It’s always best to collaborate with a healthcare provider when taking any supplements or medications.