Prep time: 3 minutes Yield: 1 cup
- 4-5 cups coconut kefir cheese
- Juice of 3 limes
- 1/2 cup Lakanto
- Few drops stevia (to taste)
- 1/8 teaspoon pure vanilla extract or vanilla bean
- Pinch Celtic Sea Salt
- In a Vitamix or food processor, combine coconut kefir cheese and lime juice, and blend for about 1 minute.
- Add Lakanto, sea salt and vanilla and blend for another 30 seconds.
- Taste and add stevia as needed.
- Pour into freezer-safe container or ice cream maker.
- Freeze until ready to enjoy!
Note: If you do not have an ice cream maker, you will want to blend it once more before eating to get the creamiest consistency.
Recipe by Gina Laverde, courtesy of www.bodyecology.com
Per serving: Calories 90 (From Fat 42); Fat 5g; Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 24mg; Carbohydrate 12g (Dietary Fiber 2g); Protein 1g. per 8 servings.